4-H Floral Hall
Chair: Susan Miller
Committee: Allison Miller, Eli Stoltman, Rose Stoltman, Dani Jones, and Courtney Brock
Total Premiums offered: $1,000
Maximum $6 for a Blue Ribbon
4-H exhibitors must follow all general Floral Hall rules in addition to the following:
1. Pre-registration will be available at http://bit.ly/4hfair23.
Online pre-register by Friday, July 7 is PREFERRED. If you cannot pre-register online, you may call the Lincoln County Extension Office at 606-365-2447 for assistance. For a complete listing of rules and guidelines, please visit: https://www.lincolnfair.net
Tags and printed copies of categories and rules are available at the Lincoln County Extension Office. All entries must be tagged.
2 Exhibits must be removed from Floral Hall on Sunday, July 16 between 3 PM and 5 PM.
3. The 4-H Council will award $25 to the 4-H member with the most exhibits in Floral Hall.
4. The Fair Board will award $25 to the 4-H Club with the most 4-H exhibits.
5. 4-H Divisions are open to any youth ages 5-18 (age based as of January 1, 2022).
6. Youth ages 5-8 can enter any 4-H class but cannot be named “Champion.” They can still earn premiums and ribbons. Cloverbud Categories are ONLY for youth ages 5 to 8 as of January 1, 2023.
7. All youth earning champion ribbons will advance to the Kentucky State Fair. Note: gardening classes marked Y or YLC or LC are special classes for the Lincoln County fair only and will NOT advance to the Kentucky State Fair.
8. All projects are entered at your own risk. Care will be taken of items, but Lincoln County 4-H is not responsible for items that may be lost, damaged, or stolen.
This listing provides a brief description of classes. Those who wish to enter exhibits should contact the Lincoln County Extension Office for a complete listing of rules and guidelines.