Miss Pre-Teen Lincoln County Fair
Tuesday July 11th, 2023
1. Contestants must be 8 years old by June 30 and cannot be 13 by October 31 of the year of pageant.
2. Entry fee of $30.00 and registration form must be turned in by 5:00pm of pageant night.
3. Registration 4:30-5pm, Backstage Interview 5:30pm, Pageant 6;30pm
4. Contestants must come ready for interview. This will be the same outfit they are wearing on stage for judging.
5. Contestants will model in Sunday best attire (NO FORMALS). They will be judged on personality, appearance, poise while on stage.
6. Contestants must be a Lincoln County resident.
7. Winner will receive flowers, crown, sash, pin, and $30 cash award. They will represent Lincoln County Fair at the Miss Pre-Teen Kentucky County Fair held in October 2023. Pageant fee has been covered by Lincoln County Fair Board and the winner will be reimbursed for one night hotel stay at the Crowne Plaza. First Runner-Up will be given a $15.00 cash award.
8. Decision by the judges will be final.
For More Information Contact:
Director Caty Curlis 859-536-4803
Chairperson: Valerie Day 606-669-1200