4-H Floral Hall
Chair: Susan Miller
Committee: Michelle Padgett, Allison Miller, Eli Stoltman, Rose Stoltman, Dani Jones, and Courtney Brock
Total Premiums offered: $600
Maximum $4 for a Blue Ribbon
4-H exhibitors must follow all general Floral Hall rules in addition to the following:
1. Pre-registration will be available at http://bit.ly/4hfair21.
You must pre-register by Tuesday, July 5 online. If you cannot pre-register online, you may call the Lincoln County Extension Office at 606-365-2447 for assistance. For a complete listing of rules and guidelines, please visit: https://www.lincolnfair.net/copy-of-4-h-floral-hall
Tags and printed copies of categories and rules are available at the Lincoln County Extension Office. All entries must be tagged.
2 Exhibits must be removed from Floral Hall on Saturday, July 16 between 8 and 10 AM.
3. The 4-H Council will award $10 to the 4-H member with the most exhibits in Floral Hall.
4. The Fair Board will award $25 to the 4-H Club with the most 4-H exhibits.
5. 4-H Divisions are open to any youth ages 5-18 (age based as of January 1, 2022).
6. Youth ages 5-8 can enter any 4-H class but cannot be named “Champion.” They can still earn premiums and ribbons. Cloverbud Categories are ONLY for youth ages 5 to 8 as of January 1, 2022
7. All youth earning champion ribbons will advance to the Kentucky State Fair. Note: gardening classes marked Y or YLC are special classes for the Lincoln County fair only and will NOT advance to the Kentucky State Fair.
8. All projects are entered at your own risk. Care will be taken of items, but Lincoln County 4-H is not responsible for items that may be lost, damaged, or stolen.
9. Stop by Floral Hall during the fair to visit our 4-H Country Ham exhibit and enjoy nightly speeches by country ham exhibitors.