2021 Miss Lincoln County Fair
Sunday June 27, 2021
1. The contestant must have reached her 16th birthday and cannot have reached her 22nd birthday by October 31(of pageant year).
2. The contestant must be a single female, never married, never had a marriage annulled, and never had any children.
3. Contestants must be a resident of the State of Kentucky.
4. Contestants must model a long evening dress and swimsuit (one piece is acceptable) on stage. Contestants will be judged on appearance, personality, poise, and an off stage interview with judges. Each contestant will need an interview outfit for off stage interview, an evening gown for on stage, a swimsuit for on stage, and an opening outfit of choice. Our theme will be red, white, and blue!!
5. A $50.00 entry fee will be charged for each contestant. Make checks payable to Lincoln County Fair.
6. Entry form and entry fees must be turned in at registration. Registration will start at 12:00pm and close at 1:00pm, interviews will begin at 2:00pm, and the pageant will begin at 5:00pm. All will take place at the Pageant Building.
7. Winner of Miss Lincoln County Fair will receive a $100 cash award, award, flowers, sash, crown and pin. She will also be awarded one night room expense to represent the Lincoln County Fair at the annual Miss Kentucky County Fair contest held in January, sponsored by the Kentucky Association of Fairs and Horse Shows.
8. Winners are expected to be available for participation during the week of the fair, July 13-17th, and must attend the Lincoln County Fair on Thursday July 15th.
9. First runner-up will receive a $60 cash award and gift.
10. Second runner-up will receive a $40 cash award and gift.
11. Miss Lincoln County (local representative) will receive a $150 cash award, $50 expenses to State Fair, award, flowers, sash, tiara, and pin. Miss Lincoln County will be selected from Lincoln County residents only. Contestant must have at least one of the following: attended at least one year at Lincoln County High School, be currently enrolled in a school within Lincoln Co., or be registered to vote in Lincoln County by January of pageant year to be eligible to be in the Miss Lincoln County contest (not Miss Lincoln County Fair). Winner will attend the opening day of the State Fair with the Little Mr. & Miss contestants in August 2021.
For More Information Contact
Director: Caty Curlis (859-536-4803) or
Dana Moore (859-539-2502)