Miss Teen Lincoln County Fair
Sunday June 27th, 2021
1. Contestant must have reached her 13th birthday and cannot have reached her 16th birthday by October 31st (of pageant year).
2. Contestant must be single, never married, never had a marriage annulled and never had any children. Must be a full time student at an accredited Kentucky school system.
3. Contestants must be a resident of Kentucky.
4. Contestants will model in formal attire.
5. Entry fee of $ 50.00. Entry fee and application must be brought to registration.
6. Contestants will be judged on appearance, personality, poise, and an off stage interview with judges. Each contestant will need an interview outfit for an off stage interview, an evening gown for on stage, and an opening outfit of choice. Our theme will be red, white, and blue!!
7. Winner will be expected to enter the Miss Teen Kentucky County Fair Pageant to be held in Louisville during October. One night room expense and pageant fee will be paid to the State Pageant. Also, a $50 clothing allowance will be given to the winner.
8. A runner up will be selected and will represent Lincoln County in case the winner becomes ineligible.
9. Previous year winner must sit out of competition for one year only.
10. Awards are as follows: Winner - tiara, award, sash, pin, and $50 cash award, 1st Runner Up - $25 cash award and gift
11. The Winner will be available for the week of fair July 13-17, 2021. They must attend the Lincoln Co. Fair on Thursday July 15th.
For More Information Contact:
DIRECTOR: Caty Curlis (859-536-4803)
Dana Moore (859-539-2502)